“The single most important factor in job performance and advancement is Emotional Intelligence.”
Research shows that Emotional Intelligence (EQ) accounts for 50% to 90% of career success. The importance of EQ increases as individuals gain responsibility and advance into management and leadership.
During our facilitated EQ workshops, participants gain self-awareness, develop interpersonal skills and practice handling toxic emotions.
Written with the skeptic in mind, our EQ workshop demonstrates how EQ helps people succeed at work. Participants learn effective and practical action steps they can apply immediately in their work roles.
- DE-MYSTIFIES the five areas of emotional intelligence
- REVEALS toxic emotions and blind spots
- DEMONSTRATES how EQ is critical to business and leadership success
- INTRODUCES the latest research and best practices for improving EQ
- ENGAGES participants in designing an EQ development plan
RightPath’s LQ360 assessment measures Emotional Intelligence and helps leaders identify their areas of development.
“I definitely got way more than I anticipated during this training. Understanding EQ and how we can increase our ability to be Great Leaders has been eye opening for me professionally and personally. Learning the difference between responding and reacting has been the first step for me.” Sivi B., Human Resource Professional